Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20: YouTube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc
(This is the link to the video; actual video will be on next post.)
I was glad to find this video. When my son Michael was small, we used to tease him and say, "Give it to Mikey. He eats everything!" And he did. But I couldn't remember if the little boy in the commercial actually said, "He eats everything!" or "He hates everything!" I'm glad I finally found out.

I had a lot of fun with this site. I liked the extremely easy search tool, the ratings and the comments. Could we have a video contest for teens on Teens Connect? Could we show updates of the Finksburg project or any renovation project with video? Could we make videos advertising upcoming programs? How about ratings and comments on dvd's, or books, for that matter? How about a monthly video highlighting a library service the public might not be familiar with? I think I'm out of ideas.

No comments: